Makerere University, MAK Entry Requirements | Entry Requirements at Makerere University, MAK.
If you are looking for the entry requirements for admission into Makerere University, MAK, you are welcome here. Below are the requirements for admissions.
- Have the Uganda Certificate of Education with at least (five passes), or its equivalent and at least two principal passes at Advanced Level obtained at the same sitting. For day programmes, only candidates who sat “A” Level in 2013, 2012 and 2011 are eligible to apply. For Evening, Afternoon, and External programmes, a candidate is not restricted on the year of sitting “A” Level.
- Hold at least a Second Class or Credit (or equivalent classification) Diploma from a recognised institution, relevant to the programmes applied for.
- Be a Graduate from a recognized university.
- Candidates who hold grades X, Y, Z, 7, and 9 of ‘O’level results should not apply because they are not eligible for admission.
- Diploma holder applicants who hold class three (3) Diploma Certificates are not eligible for admission and therefore should not apply, except where stated in the diploma holders’ requirements.
Makerere University, MAK Diploma Holders Entry Requirements
- Each applicant should possess AT LEAST a Credit or Second Class or equivalent Diploma in a relevant field from a recognized Institution plus an Uganda Certificate of Education (UCE) with at least 5 Passes (or its equivalent) and an Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE) with at least One Principal Pass and Two Subsidiary Passes obtained at the same sitting (or its equivalent)
To apply for admission, click HERE